Kirsten analyzes digital marketing strategy, trends and practices with an emphasis on digital commerce, content marketing and marketing management. She helps digital marketing and commerce leaders take advantage of new and proven digital tools and techniques to engage customers, grow revenue and transform their brands. She’s passionate about sales and marketing for products and services that improve the way people work and live.
Previously, Kirsten practiced marketing for 12 years including leadership roles at SaaS marketing and commerce software companies HubSpot and BigCommerce.
Areas of Focus
Vice President, Marketing
Senior Director, Sales & Marketing
Vice President, Marketing, Product Marketing & Brand
Director, Product Marketing/Evangelism
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What strategies, processes and best practices will enable CMO’s and marketing leaders to succeed in digital commerce?
- How should I be thinking about my role in digital commerce?
- What are the best practices in building and managing digital marketing teams and cultures?
- How should digital marketing programs be measured and optimized?
- How are marketers implementing emerging digital trends and techniques for business advantage?
On Content Measurement and Vendors: CMWorld 2017
Sep 12, 2017
Orchestrate Successful Customer Centric Campaigns