Lizzy Foo Kune
Sr Director Analyst
Lizzy Foo Kune specializes in marketing data & analytics and advertising, focusing on customer data management, marketing dashboard technology and reporting processes, attribution modeling, programmatic advertising, and hiring and managing marketing analytics teams. Ms. Foo Kune helps clients demonstrate business value through marketing data analysis.
Prior to joining Gartner, Ms. Foo Kune created and supervised the digital analytics and data science capability for a full-service digital agency in Minneapolis. Her work focused on connecting data to business outcomes, emphasizing the importance of cohesive measurement strategies, tag management and analytics implementation and various approaches to analysis.
Areas of Focus
MIT Media Lab
Supervisor, Analytics and Data Science
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How do I build and deploy a marketing dashboard?
- How should I measure and optimize marketing and advertising?
- How do I select and implement marketing analytics tools, service providers and technologies?
- How do I recruit, hire and retain marketing analytics talent?
- What are the best technologies for organizing and analyzing customer data?
Face Marketing Budget Challenges With Cost Optimization Tools