Marc Brown analyzes digital marketing strategy, trends and practices, with an emphasis on marketing management, sales enablement, content marketing, and demand generation. Mr. Brown helps marketing leaders take advantage of new and proven techniques and digital tools to engage customers, grow revenue and transform their brands by utilizing his three-in-a-box experience combining sales, marketing, and product management.
Previously, Mr. Brown practiced marketing and sales for 20 years, including leadership roles at software and services companies IBM, Wind River Systems, Intel, Polycom, and Parasoft.
Areas of Focus
Product Evangelist and Sr. Director of Product Marketing
Intel/Wind River Systems
VP Marketing Operations and Product Management
CMO and VP of NA Sales
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- Strategies, processes, and best practices that will enable CMOs and marketing leaders to succeed
- Strategic planning and budgeting for marketing leadership
- Understanding organizational structures and skills to enable results-oriented agile marketing teams in today's digitally connected world
- Understanding how leading marketers are linking demand generation and sales enablement efforts into high-performing unified programs
- Balancing in-house and outsourced marketing resources to optimize marketing output, control costs, and drive innovation
Orchestrate campaigns that drive loyalty, advocacy & growth
CMO Spend Survey: Priorities, spending & budget commitments
METHODOLOGIES AND TOOLS