Martin specializes in data-driven marketing and advertising technology, focusing on the use of data to improve marketing strategy, customer acquisition and retention. He helps digital marketing leaders develop actionable insights based on the analysis of campaign, site and social information.
Previously, he held positions as Vice President and Director of Strategy and Analytics at full-service global advertising and digital marketing agencies in New York City and Minneapolis. Martin is also an accomplished author. His book "House of Lies," was the basis for an original Showtime series of the same name that premiered in January 2012.
Areas of Focus
Booz & Company
Vice President / Director, Strategy & Analysis
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- How should digital marketing programs be measured and optimized?
- What are the best practices for acquiring and distributing data, both internally and externally?
- How can marketers best use data to inform strategic processes such as market evaluation and product development?
- What are the most critical considerations for designing and executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns?
- What are the best practices in building and managing digital marketing programs?
Ad Tech Optimist: A Conversation with Jeff Green
September 14, 2017
Get the Most Out of Your Advertising on Social Networks
TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES