Martin specializes in data-driven marketing and advertising technology, focusing on the use of data to improve marketing strategy, customer acquisition and retention. He helps digital marketing leaders develop actionable insights based on the analysis of campaign, site and social information.
Previously, he held positions as Vice President and Director of Strategy and Analytics at full-service global advertising and digital marketing agencies in New York City and Minneapolis. Martin is also an accomplished author. His book "House of Lies," was the basis for an original Showtime series of the same name that premiered in January 2012.
Areas of Focus
Booz & Company
Vice President / Director, Strategy & Analysis
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- Develop and execute a multichannel measurement plan to determine and optimize the impact of marketing programs.
- Build a framework, vendor selection, and internal processes for multitouch attribution, marketing mix modeling, and journey analytics.
- Incorporate dynamic creative and atomic storytelling, and other brand elements into a marketing plan.
- Understand and use big data and data science basics for marketing, including machine learning and advanced methods.
- Partner successfully with external service providers to supplement internal analytics teams.
Cookies, Chaos and the Browser: Meet Lou Montulli
by Martin Kihn
April 6, 2018
Data & Targeting: Crawl, Walk, Run
By Evan Neufeld
May 3, 2018 11 a.m. ET.
METHODOLOGIES AND TOOLS
The Marketing Performance Benchmarks tool
Optimize spend and drive maximum marketing effectiveness.
How Does Advertising Work?
by Martin Kihn
March 26, 2018