Mike specializes in mobile marketing, guiding digital marketers on how context, community, location and time — combined with a consumer's purchase history and purchase intent — are changing the relationship between consumers and brands. He also covers the online music segment, specifically digital distribution, and also looks after Gartner’s coverage of legal and regulatory issues that affect media companies.
Previously, Mike worked with mobile computing startups in the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California.
Areas of Focus
Small Systems Design (later ThinkOutside)
Senior PR Writer
Manager - PR/Analyst Relations
Top 5 Issues That I Help Clients Address
- What are the best practices for developing a mobile marketing strategy?
- How should I change my marketing strategy as a result of adoption of connected devices?
- What are consumer (demographics, geographic, industry, etc.) attitudes and behaviors around marketing?
- How will consumer concerns around privacy and security affect mobile marketers' strategies and tactics?
- Which approaches work best to model and analyze mobile audiences, actions and dialogues?
Master Scannable Marketing to Link with Customers Online and Offline
July 14, 2017
Orchestrate campaigns that drive loyalty, advocacy & growth
TOOLS AND METHODOLOGIES