Mike McGuire specializes in mobile marketing, guiding digital marketers on how context, community, location and time, combined with a consumer's purchase history and purchase intent, are changing the relationship between consumers and brands.
Previously, Mr. McGuire worked with mobile computing startups in the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California. He was with Dataquest from 1994 through 1997 as a Senior and Principal Analyst for the mobile computing program.
Areas of Focus
Manager - PR/Analyst Relations
Small Systems Design (later ThinkOutside)
VP - Marketing
Senior PR Writer
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- Developing and maintaining a mobile marketing strategy
- Evaluating and enhancing the mobile sections of your martech stack
- Identifying consumer trends that will impact mobile marketing
- Mobile's role in a multichannel marketing strategy
- Emerging technologies and trends in search marketing
How to Respond to Marketing Budget Trends