Managing Vice President
Simon is a Managing Vice President on the Gartner for Marketers team. His research coverage focuses on the customer experience, with an emphasis on organizational design and strategy.
Simon has a strong track record in technology industry market research and consulting for large enterprise clients and technology vendors. He’s a proven leader, successfully hiring and coaching top talent, managing large teams and consistently beating aggressive revenue growth and profitability targets.
He manages the Marketing Operations Research team, which incorporates analytics, marketing management and customer experience.
Areas of Focus
Vice President, Enterprise Strategy
Vice President and Principal Analyst
Senior Analyst, B2B and Enterprise Application Integration
Top Issues That I Help Clients Address
- Understanding organizational structures to enable high-performance marketing in a digitally led world
- Assembling the right combination of in-house and outsourced marketing resources to control costs and accelerate innovative thinking
- Leveraging a hierarchy of marketing metrics for near- and long-term strategic planning
- Designing and implementing cross-functional customer experience teams
- Strategic planning and budgeting for marketing leadership
The Customer Experience Pyramid: Build Experiences That Matter
Maximize Your CX Strategy