Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer
What is Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer?
Gartner Peer Insights is a free peer review and ratings platform designed for enterprise software and services decision makers. Reviews are organized by products in markets that are defined by Gartner Research in Magic Quadrant and Market Guide documents.
The “Voice of the Customer” is a document that applies a methodology to aggregated Gartner Peer Insights’ reviews in a market to provide an overall perspective for IT decision makers. Within the “Voice of the Customer,” Gartner Peer Insights recognizes the vendors that are the most highly rated by their customers through the Customers’ Choice distinction. This distinction is a useful complement to expert opinion, as it focuses on the direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution.
This report solely contains end user feedback and is considered to be a complement to expert research (like a Magic Quadrant, Critical Capabilities, etc.). It plays a key role in the IT buying process for end-users. This document is also featured on the Gartner website as a research note.
How to use the VOC report as a reprint
The VOC report can be used by technology providers through a Gartner Reprint (If you are unfamiliar with a Gartner Reprint, please contact PeerInsightsVendorSuccess@gartner.com for introduction)
The VOC report is graphic rich and can be used in a multitude of ways for Marketing/Sales activities. Below is a short summary of ways a reprinted report like the VOC could be used:
- Lead Generation
- Create a landing pages + include on website/social media
- Embed reprints in corporate marketing
- Highlight through a press release
- Link in the corporate newsletter
- Link to the corporate blog
- Create awareness and visibility online
- Create email campaigns
- Produce banner advertisements
- Generate social media campaigns
- SEO via Google and LinkedIn
- Leverage multi-channel opportunities
- Integrate at events and tradeshows
- Share the link in magazine advertisements
- Create sales collateral
- Create videos
- Create ‘super assets’
- Make new assets that combine VOC graphics, Customers’ Choice badges, Peer Insights review snippets, your own market story/value proposition, and any existing data/content you have available
The VOC report does not need to be used in its entirety through a reprint, in fact, a technology provider could use only one graphic from the report if they wanted to. This gives strength to the VOC value.
For support/advice on how you could promote your VOC report, please reach out to your GPI Program Manager or to PeerInsightsVendorSuccess@gartner.com .
Alternatively, you could search for other technology provider examples of promotional content by searching for ‘Gartner Peer Insights’, ‘Voice of the Customer’, etc. on the web and on LinkedIn.