Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer
What is Gartner Peer Insights Voice of the Customer?
This document synthesizes Gartner Peer Insights’ content in a particular market for the previous year. This peer perspective, along with the individual detailed reviews, is complementary to expert research and should play a key role in the buying process for end- users. This document is featured on the Gartner website as a research note. All the Gartner clients have access to this data.
In markets where there is enough data, Gartner Peer Insights recognizes the vendors that are the most highly rated by their customers through the Customers’ Choice distinction. This peer-rated distinction can be a useful complement to expert opinion, as it focuses on direct peer experiences of implementing and operating a solution.
Who will be included in this document?
Any vendor with at least 10 eligible reviews in the market will be automatically included in this document.
- Reviews should be submitted within the last one year of the publication date of the document
- Reviewer should be from an industry size greater than $50M
For more details, please go to the Voice of the Customer Methodology page.
All the markets on Gartner Peer Insights are aligned as per the markets defined by Gartner research. The Voice of the Customer is set to publish five months after a Magic quadrant or Market Guide is published for the market. The actual publication will depend on the maturity of the market on Gartner Peer Insights.
Voice of the Customer Roadmap lists all upcoming dates for markets where we currently plan to publish a Voice of the Customer document.
Kindly note that this list and schedule are tentative and subject to change at the discretion of Gartner Peer Insights. It is updated frequently, so be sure to check often.
How vendors use the VoC?
The Voice of the Customer research note can be purchased as a reprint by the vendors
- Generate leads
- Create a landing page
- Lead capture registration form
- Identify calls to action
- Embed reprints in corporate marketing
- Highlight through a press release
- Link in the corporate newsletter
- Link to the corporate blog
- Create awareness and visibility online
- Create email campaigns
- Produce banner advertisements
- Generate social media campaigns
- Leverage multi-channel opportunities
- Distribute at events and tradeshows
- Share the link in magazine advertisements
- Embed in sales strategy
Voice of the Customer images
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Category Distinction Methodology
Please email us at PeerInsights@gartner.com if you have any questions.