5 out of 5.0, Reviewed Oct 27, 2016
Vendor was commited to the success of the project and providing the value that my team promised.
- Do not think about data on the traditional way. Be ready to explore new ways to access data sources rather than moving it. - Prepare for unexpected ways to increase business intelligence value in your organization
- The ability to virtualize millions of data rows in seconds - The ease to develop what would normally be seen complex connections - It works as advertised - One tool to connect to data and applications - Ability to connect to sources regardless of location (on premise, cloud)
- Some functions could be improved by providing detailed documentation or a level of automation (wizards)
- Improve documentation. As a system with so many possibilities there is an assumption of basic knowledge that may not be available on the customer's side implementation team.
- Deeper hands on training - Curve team's enthusiasm on rollout velocity - Manage business expectations on rollout. When business owners were able to see the information possibilities, they wanted everything at once.
The Stone Bond team has always been there for my organization and support my projects. They take pride and ownership of our project succeses and they like to see their tool be an important part of my overal infrastrucre success.
We were one step behind the vendor. There were some areas that I wished we had explored better to prepare the team.
1 of 1 peer(s) found this review helpful.