4.3 out of 5 (24 Ratings)

24 Verified Reviews

Google Drive

Google Drive

You can access your drive in the office or in the field at any time. Google Drive basically provides everything that I can't get in other places. It allows me to store more files, transfer files, and just feel secure in general with my personal and professional content, such as photos, documents, and spreadsheets. It is easy to use and has so many features unavailable with other platforms. It also, supports API features which have helped a lot in automating few of my regular tasks

Google Drive

Great product - A pro and con

Over all the experience with Google Drive has been fairly good. There are pros and cons to every platform. One being the limited functionalities that Google drive provides. A pro is the amount of collaboration and file sharing internally that can occur.

Google Drive

Great concept for individuals. Does not yet replace the office file server.

Does not work as well or as intuitively as I would like for a team (company-wide) file server. We will quickly outgrow this and move to a traditional model but it works for now.

Google Drive

Not Quite Ready to Take Over the World

It provides about 80% of what we really need and we have developed workarounds for the other 20%.

Google Drive

very user friendly

We have used google drive with very ease. It has friendly interface. Google docs, presentations etc are very easy to use. It is also easy to share documents with co-workers. You can also very easily sync google drive with folder on your computers to keep them backed up.

Google Drive

Simple Implementation and tool usage

Functional, efficient, simple way to use Google Drive.

Google Drive

missing support for ms office documents and applications

Good support from google during and post implementation

Google Drive

Google's support is the best I have encountered in the industry.

Google's support is the best I have encountered in the industry. Easy to implement, use and maintain. Support is quick, efficient and thorough. Cost/value ratio is great.

Google Drive

Both Broader and Deeper Benefits Than Ever Imagined

We moved 650 or so accounts over 12 months using just 2 primary support techs to assist with training, support and account migration. Best decision we've made...still seeing unexpected benefits across all business units and the deeper integration is now being driven by the users without tech assist. Fantastic....never looking back.

Google Drive

Greatly increased and seamless collaboration, with reservation for sorting in Sheets

Google Drive has allowed seamless sharing across our team without having to worry about which version is the most recent, who has left the file open on their PC overnight, where the latest rev of the file is stored, etc. It also allows us to send out a Google Form for any user to complete and submit to quickly collect the data and turn around our next service offering. The difficulty we have had most is with Google Sheets --> while it looks like MSFT Excel, the functionality is very limited. Naming ranges/cells and leveraging names is clunky, and we have had many filtering issues (applying, removing, sorting...have had data not sort with contents in tact...i.e. someone's user data is then aligned with someone else's name after sorting).