Gartner Consulting makes extensive use of Gartner Research in our solutions and engagements across multiple industries.
The healthcare industry — providers, payers, life science corporations and governmental organizations — is deploying technology to transform customer engagement, reduce costs, increase efficiencies, improve clinical outcomes and drive business results. Next-generation healthcare, and the digital technology that supports it, improves care delivery, creates new ways to deliver care, enables population health management and supports advancements in genomics and personalized medicine.
Gartner Consulting assists organizations in maximizing return on their technology investment. Our solutions enable clients to achieve new ways of engaging consumers and delivering care while improving time to market and driving efficiencies. We help you meet your patients' and customers' needs while achieving your business goals by aligning IT investment with your organization's strategic initiatives.
We understand your need to:
- Provide virtualized healthcare and mobile health technology
- Foster a personalized consumer-centric engagement model
- Optimize technology infrastructure, including security, information management, healthcare and payer administration, care management, etc.
- Develop enterprise data and analytics strategies
- Modernize electronic health records (EHRs) as central components of care delivery
- Employ digital strategies for life science R&D and commercial impact in personalized medicine, empowered patients, clinical wearables, and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Stay competitive through differentiated capabilities
- Maintain quality service amid increasing government scrutiny and price regulation
- Support genomics and personalized medicine technologies
- Fulfill citizens’ needs through public health, social services and Medicare/Medicaid services
- Maximize the value of IT and the services that it delivers to the organization
- Enable the IT organization to deliver the right capabilities, people and skills, in the right amounts, to address key health issues
We have the data, tools and capabilities to help you:
- Transform IT to meet next–generation healthcare challenges, including operating models for the digital enterprise, capability modeling, competency and skills assessments, and IT organizational design to enable execution of quality IT service delivery
- Deploy technology-enabled consumer engagement strategies to lower the cost of care and improve satisfaction and quality
- Identify key analytics capabilities needed to improve customer outcomes and performance
- Accelerate new product development and implementation of digital channels through the application of digital best practices
- Choose the right IT partners, vendors, applications and technology
- Modernize healthcare infrastructure through application rationalization, product, technology and capability assessments, and extensive security frameworks and experience
- Measure where you are today, optimize spending and align investment with business initiatives through the use of benchmark analytics to improve the value of IT
- Manage vendor contracts to optimize costs, enhance leverage and reduce risk
- Implement solutions to improve patient, administration, platform and revenue management
We are familiar with the demands of your industry.
Gartner Consulting Case Studies