Identity and Access Management
Identity management is one of the most important components of an organization's security infrastructure. With the advent of Sarbanes-Oxley, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Canada's Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), the EU's Directive on Data Protection and numerous other federal, state, and industry regulations, how well you protect your enterprise information assets is directly related to your organization's reputation, legal responsibility and financial well-being.
We understand the key issues you are facing.
- Your organization's information assets must be accessible only to individuals who are granted explicit entitlements to specific information.
- The mechanisms by which your organization digitally identifies these individuals, assigns privileges, monitors access and data usage, maintains separation of duties, and provides end-to-end audit-ability of this infrastructure is what Identity and Access Management (IAM) is all about.
We have the data, tools and capabilities to help.
- A continuously evolving, 10-year strong Reference Architecture methodology designed specifically for IAM architecture and deployment strategy.
- Extensive experience with existing and emerging best practices related to IAM design and implementation.
- Substantial, recognized experience and technical expertise in the area of IAM architecture, vendor evaluation, detailed design and deployment planning.
- Over 20 years of specific IAM architecture and strategy development experience with a thorough understanding of technology and deployment best practices.
We have a proven track record supporting identity and access management initiatives.