IT Risk Management
IT risk management does not work "out of the box." It is not a product to purchase or a policy to put in place. Instead, it is a process of business risk management that must be performed on an ongoing basis. It is critical for an organization to continuously examine the risks and security objectives within its business environment, and systematically bake protection into the way it operates.
Gartner's systematic, comprehensive approach to IT security and risk management is an overall model for business risk management that identifies security-related business processes that must be baked in, and provides guidance on security objectives, security posture, and security architecture alternatives.
We understand the key issues you are facing.
- Our IT Security Assessments gauge the "health" of our clients' IT security environments to determine if they are "doing the right things" with their security programs.
- Our IT risk assessments allow clients to update and enhance their existing security and risk management strategy with the people, processes and technologies necessary to elevate its information protection posture to the level necessary to mitigate current risks.
We have the data, tools and capabilities to help.
- Continuously evolving, 10-year strong Reference Architecture methodology specifically for IT security and risk management architecture and deployment strategy.
- Extensive experience with existing and emerging best practices related to IT security design, risk management and program implementation.
- IT Security Assessments that include strategies to govern the identification of and protection from threats and vulnerabilities through an effective organizational structure, a set of well-documented polices and processes, and a sound security architecture.
- Over 20 years of security architecture and IT risk management strategy development experience used to build the near- and long-term strategies as the fundamental building blocks of the IT security strategy.
We have a proven track record supporting IT risk management initiatives.