The continuing success of digitization initiatives and ever-expanding digital footprint among the countries of the Middle East brings with it an added and growing exposure to the risk of cyber-attacks. These attacks and increasingly sophisticated criminal rings from around the world can derail the progress of digitization and threaten the benefits delivered through it.
Join Gartner experts and your peers at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit and gain valuable insights into key strategic imperatives, such as establishing an agile security program; fostering a human-centric, security-conscious culture; devolving risk ownership; and establishing a new simplified cybersecurity mesh architecture. It will enable you to safeguard your organization, defend against your attackers and deliver business value.
Join us to learn how to:
- Align security and risk management strategies with enterprise objectives
- Gain the role-specific tools, strategies, and insights to stay ahead of expanding scopes of responsibility and increasing threats
- Assure compliance with new regulatory, compliance, privacy, and e-discovery requirements
- Learn how to apply the latest techniques to tackle risks in the cloud, OT, IoT, and IT
- Re-evaluate your IAM infrastructure to identify opportunities for detecting compromise and immediately investigating and responding
- Maximize enterprise ROI by using the latest business continuity and enterprise resilience practices
- Look beyond traditional security monitoring, detection, and response approaches to managing a broader set of risks.
Learn more about networking opportunities and view the conference brochure.