Mark O'Neill advises on strategy for API management and the API economy as part of an overall digital platform and business ecosystem. He advises on how API management relates to SOA and products such as ESBs. He also advises on strategy for banking APIs, including PSD2 in Europe.
Throughout his career, Mr. O'Neill has worked closely with enterprise architects, CIOs and security professionals, providing best-practice architecture for engaging with the API economy, including API monetization strategy, API security strategy and full life cycle API management.
Years of Experience:
- 2 years in total with Gartner
- 22 years in the IT industry
- 20 years in the Technology & Telecommunications industry
Top Issues I Help Clients Address:
- Full life cycle API management
- API Security using standards such as OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Digital platform architecture using a bimodal approach
- Banking APIs, including PSD2
- Microservices architecture and how it relates to APIs and SOA
Top Key Initiatives I Cover:
- Application Strategy and Governance
- Modernizing Application Architecture and Infrastructure