- Steven Krapes
Team Registration Discount
Bring the Team: Gain a Much Richer Experience of the Event!
Teams that attend a Gartner summit together can not only access all the sessions to maximize their learning, but also have the benefit of a team meeting with a Gartner analyst who can facilitate a discussion or advise them on strategic initiatives and key projects. For these reasons, organizations often hold off-site team meetings at Gartner events, and incorporate Gartner events as part of their training programs.
We have designed an experience that will help teams of four to 25 maximize the summit experience while on-site and long after the event concludes.
- Team meeting with a Gartner analyst (end users only)
- Role-based agendas
- On-site team contact: Work with a single point of contact for on-site team deliverables
- Complimentary registrations
Summit Team Discount Offers
- 1 complimentary registration reward with 3 paid registrations
- 2 complimentary registration rewards with 5 paid registrations
- 3 complimentary registration rewards with 7 paid registrations
To register a team please e-mail US.TeamSend@gartner.com or contact your Gartner Account Manager.
Terms & Conditions
- Qualifying paid registrations for Gartner Summits are: cash registrations and paid ticket registrations.
- Complimentary registrations do not qualify as counting toward the team size.
- A combination of paid tickets and cash registrations may be used to qualify for complimentary registrations.
- All registrations must be paid in full before complimentary registration can be used.
- Teams that exceed the large team size paid registration threshold will qualify for additional complimentary registrations according to the small team size increments.
- Teams must consist of employees of the same organization.
- There is a limit of three teams per organization. Teams cannot be split to form small or medium teams.
- To qualify for the on-site Team Send Program deliverables, teams must be registered more than three weeks before the start of the event.
- This program voids all other team offers and promotions for event attendance. Time-based registration offers such as early bird are still applicable.
- The event is organized by Gartner, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. Gartner's receipt of an application and/or payment does not constitute acceptance. Application and payments that are not accepted will be returned.