Deliver Excellent User Engagement. Build Business Success.
Mobile. Social. Analytics. These strategic opportunities to transform engagement can translate into business innovation and competitive advantage. Leading organizations are using engagement technologies to increase revenue, earnings per share, growth rate and operating income. Are you exploiting the potential of excellent user engagement? Gartner Digital Workplace Summit 2014 is a must-attend opportunity to help you:
- Ensure your portals match best-in-class ones like Facebook, Amazon and the hottest mobile app.
- Harness the power of available content and unleash its value.
- Successfully migrate portals, content and collaboration systems to mobile environments.
- Improve business processes, revenue and cost efficiencies and create more agile organizations.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- See how and why to take “BYO” to the next level
- Harness social to drive innovation and delight customers and employees
- Use analytics to improve business processes
- Use the latest advances in social media, content analytics and mobility to deliver more effective engagement.
- Get a handle on the influence and expectations of “digital natives”
- Explore the critical skill set of the “socially centered” leader
- Use the latest best practices to make social and mobile more secure
- Improve the success of your ECM deployments
- See where next-generation collaboration in the cloud is going
- Engage mobile and remote workers in real time
Who Should Attend
IT and business executives, directors, and managers responsible for:
- User experience
- Content management and architecture
- Collaboration and Web services
- Mobile portals, collaboration and user experience
- Context-aware application development
- Sales, marketing and customer service
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.