Design a Digital Workplace Focused on Engagement
Improving employee engagement. Increasing agility. Empowering high-impact performers. These goals are on every business’ to-do list. But as workforce dynamics rapidly shift, achieving them requires new thinking about new ways of working. How fast and far can your business go? Can you put a strategy in place to guide digital workplace investments? Can you better engage employees by designing user experiences with a "customer-centric" approach? Discover how at Gartner Digital Workplace Summit, plus:
- Create a consumer-like computing environment for more effective team interactions.
- Exploit new work styles like crowdsourcing and enterprise social networking.
- Improve best-practice sharing, collaborative problem solving and project execution.
- Understand "business consumers" and how their choices impact workplace computing tools and styles.
- Increase employee engagement and agility with mobile apps, intranets, collaboration tools and more.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- See how and why to take “BYO” to the next level
- Harness social to drive innovation
- Use analytics to improve business processes
- Use the latest advances in social media, content analytics and mobility to deliver more effective engagement.
- Get a handle on the influence and expectations of “digital natives”
- Explore the critical skill set of the “socially centered” leader
- Use the latest best practices to make social and mobile more secure
- Improve the success of your ECM deployments
- See where next-generation collaboration in the cloud is going
- Engage mobile and remote workers in real time
Who Should Attend
Vice Presidents, Directors and Managers responsible for:
- Digital workplace strategy
- Employee engagement
- Workforce productivity
- Intranets & employee portals
- Content management & distribution
- Workforce collaboration
- Enterprise mobility
- Workspace design
- Functional & line-of-business workforce operations
- Human resources & human capital management
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.