Engage at the Nexus of Social, Mobile, Information and Cloud
Gartner Portals, Content & Collaboration Summit delivers the tools and insights needed to tap into unprecedented portals, content and collaborat opportunities. Disruptive trends are yielding an array of business-critical imperatives: Deliver secure access across a widening range of devices. Mine and leverage nontraditional content. Use social software to drive efficiency and innovation. Exploit context-aware computing.
This summit represents the single most important event in the portals, content and collaboration space, where IT and business leaders gather to learn from the latest Gartner research and interact with 24+ Gartner analysts, peers and solution leaders. Experience new research and innovative thinking in a variety of session formats that drill down to your most critical topics.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, roundtables, workshops, tutorials and end-user case studies, you'll gain the insight to:
- Empower mobile workforces securely
- Know when to use cloud and SaaS options
- Deliver the experiences customers and constituents have come to expect
- Harness social to drive innovation and delight customers and employees
- Demonstrate the business value of portals, content and collaboration technologies
- Add increasing amounts of context to everything you do
- Understand how PCC impacts organizational dynamics
- Use analytics to improve business processes
Who Should Attend
IT and business executives, directors, and managers responsible for:
- User experience
- Content management and architecture
- Collaboration and Web services
- Mobile portals, collaboration and user experience
- Context-aware application development
- Sales, marketing and customer service
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.