The endlessly expanding digital footprint of modern organizations is introducing new security challenges. The pandemic response has accelerated hybrid work and the digitalization of business processes in the cloud. Concurrently, last year experienced sustained big game ransomware attacks, multiple attacks on the digital supply chain, deeply embedded vulnerabilities, and increasing attacks on identity systems. These accumulated security challenges are compounded by a shortage of skilled security staff at all levels. These factors are impacting how security and risk management leaders:
- Transform their organization’s security practice to keep pace with business demand and a constantly evolving threat environment
- Find the optimal balance between their dual mission of protecting their organization and ensuring cybersecurity proves its value as a strategic business enabler.
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit helps security and risk management leaders evolve their roles to meet future challenges and elevate their standing in their organizations.
Join us to learn how to:
- Look beyond traditional approaches to security monitoring, detection and response to manage a wider set of risks
- Develop your personal effectiveness as a strategic cybersecurity leader and demonstrate clear value in the organization’s cybersecurity investments.
- Reevaluate your IAM infrastructure with a goal of identifying opportunities for detecting compromise and immediately investigating and responding
- Partner with other departments to prioritize digital supply chain risk and put pressure on suppliers to demonstrate security best practices
- Focus security modernization efforts on composable security tools that will provide the most strategic benefit in a cloud-application-centric and hybrid worker future
- Invest in holistic behavior and culture change programs designed to provoke more secure ways of working