Alvaro Mello is a Managing Vice President with Gartner's CIO Research, where he manages the Leadership, Culture and People team.
He focuses on helping C-level executives to develop their personal leadership styles, drive cultural changes and how it affects innovation and agility in the digital business era.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- CIO Mastery of Leadership, Culture and People Dynamics
- CIO Role Evolution
- CIO Leadership in Innovation and Strategic Business Change
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- Personal leadership development
- Future of the CIO role
- How CIOs can prepare and transition to new roles at C-level
- How to foster innovation
- Digital business strategy and bimodal as a source of innovation of products and services in the digital business era