Denis Torii covers strategies, methodologies and best practices for ERP application planning, implementation, postimplementation, program management and project management. RFP review, third-party support for applications, ERP vendor selection guidelines, core ERP market trends, ERP governance best practices and ERP deployment best practices are some of the topics in which Mr. Torii usually advises clients.
Top Key Initiatives I Cover
- Postmodern ERP Strategies
- Application Leaders
- Application Strategy and Governance
Top Issues I Help Clients Address
- How are Oracle, SAP and Microsoft latest ERP offerings positioned in the market, and how do we evaluate if they fit our postmodern ERP strategy?
- How do we plan, design, manage and conduct a global, multicountry or multisite ERP implementation project?
- How do we select the right ERP solutions for our business, and what are the major vendors in that area?
- How do we mitigate risks related to implementation and support of postmodern ERP initiatives?
- How is an ERP strategy impacting my digital business journey?