While it’s always important to focus on customer, there are forces in the market that buyers and tech companies are up against- geopolitical, economic, social, sustainability, etc. that are impact the buying cycle and inhibit tech provider growth today.
Attendees of Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference 2022, July 12 – 13, Americas, Virtual, will learn how to address these challenges, simplify the buying experience and increase retention and growth from their base. In the current environment of constant conflict and change, what works today may not work tomorrow.
And if you are a returning attendee, here`s what is new in 2022.
We will cover new trends, approaches, and innovative technologies needed to optimize sales and marketing efforts, and drive product innovation for business growth and market expansion.
Gartner will unveil new research trends! Be the first to gain strategic insights from Gartner experts that will accelerate your organization’s growth trajectory and innovation.
Topics will include:
- Building and leading a proactive organization amid a dynamic and challenging market
- Implementing strategies to anticipate disruption from emerging technologies and market forces.
- Connecting with audiences to drive successful buying experiences.
- Achieving cross-functional alignment to improve the customer’s product and service experience.
- Developing strategies in startup organizations to win and retain customers and talent.
- Improving your product, marketing, buying experience, and organization with innovative technologies and trends.
- Engaging influencers and partners to inform business decisions.
Savvy TSPs are constantly learning and evolving their approach to stay ahead of the competition.
This year’s TGI will explore the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities to accelerate your path to growth. Do not miss it!