Enterprise Architecture is a critical discipline for both strategic planning and effective execution. EA programs and efforts need to focus on solving real business problems while maintaining strategic focus on organizational alignment. Adapting EA concepts to organizational dynamics and culture is critical for successfully using EA to transform the business with relevant, actionable guidance.
We understand the key issues you are facing.
- The challenge of engaging stakeholders and becoming a business advisor to their strategic planning efforts
- Advancing long-term strategic objectives when investments are driven by tactical needs and short-term ROI
- Communicating the value delivered by EA and ensuring EA activities enable better solution delivery
- Fostering innovation and creative solutions while ensuring enterprise-wide coherence
- Managing compliance in a complex, diverse environment
We have the data, tools and capabilities to help.
- Best Practice artifacts, program charters, metrics and processes that are focused on solving real business problems
- Strong integration to business and IT strategic planning, governance and project management disciplines to ensure EA is relevant and effective
- Solutions and frameworks that facilitate EA development, key decisions, and program launch
- Seasoned consultants and analysts who understand business issues and have significant experience with all aspects of Enterprise Architecture
We are familiar with the demands of your role.
- Liz Goodchild
- Global Enterprise Architecture Lead