Gartner Industry Advisory Services provides analysis, research and advice on major issues within six industry verticals:
The wave of the future — or just hype? Gartner Hype Cycles show the difference. Use our Hype Cycles to get educated about the promise of an emerging technology within the context of your industry.
Contracts and proposals are more complex than ever. Vendors introduce new pricing, licensing models, maintenance options and audit clauses every day. It is nearly impossible to keep up — unless you have day-to-day visibility into the market. Gartner does.
Research agendas are a custom mix of content designed to cover a particular research area.
- Prioritized research topics - the most important issues
- Evaluation of key industry topics, surveys with clients and industry leaders to determine depth and frequency of analyst coverage.
Gartner Industry Advisory Services agendas are updated twice a year.
Magic Quadrants and MarketScopes offer visual snapshots of a market's direction, maturity and participants. Which Vendors are leaders, visionaries, challengers or niche players?
Gartner Industry Advisory Services offer a variety of opportunities to engage and interact, including:
- Direct contact with analysts and support specialists
- Proactive industry analyst relationships
- Quarterly check-in on priorities, progress and results
Gartner Vendor Ratings assess all the different aspects of a technology provider, such as its strategy, organization, products, technology, marketing, financials and support. Use Vendor Ratings to assess the technology providers in your industry.