Melody Chien is a Director with Gartner’s Business Analytics & Data Science team. Ms. Chien’s research includes best practices for building up modern BI solutions, BI and big data market trend and advanced analytics strategy. She also supports Gartner clients in the APAC region and focuses on research in the regional market trend.
Ms. Chien has more than 23 years of experience in data analytics and data management. She spent most of these years in California’s Silicon Valley, and worked on large-size BI projects in large organizations, such as SAP and PayPal, where she built professional expertise in data analytics management.
Key Initiatives I Cover
- Analytics and BI strategies
- Data and analytics programs
- Data and analytics leaders
Common Inquiries I Address
- How do I design and architect a modern BI and analytics platform?
- How do I build organizational models and trainings for BI analytics?
- How do I improve BI and analytics maturity?
- How do I develop a successful business analytics strategy and roadmap?
- How do I develop a BI analytics market in China (go-to-market strategy)?