We are excited to welcome you back to our in-person conferences this year. Our current health & safety guidelines for our conferences through December 2022 are outlined below, as well as additional details to help you plan for the in-person experience.
As a part of our commitment to creating the safest possible environment for our community, we require all attendees, exhibitors, staff and partners to be fully vaccinated to participate in this year’s in-person conference. All participants will be asked to agree and to adhere to Gartner’s on-site safety guidelines and measures for their conference.
We will continue to monitor the global and regional response to the pandemic and may adjust our plans accordingly. To ensure you have the most up-to-date information, the latest health & safety guidelines for each conference will be communicated directly to all registered participants via email no later than two weeks prior to the conference start date.
COVID-19 Vaccination, Testing and Health & Safety Requirements:
- We require all attendees, exhibitors, staff and partners to be fully vaccinated to participate in this year’s in-person conferences. The majority of our customers have told us that a fully vaccinated audience is a key contributor to creating the safest possible environment for their return to an in-person Gartner conference.
- Participants who are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms prior to arrival on-site, are awaiting a test result or have tested positive for COVID-19, should not attend the conference. If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, please ensure that you have subsequently taken a test with a negative result before attending the conference.
- Participants should monitor their health throughout the conference. Should a participant begin to feel unwell while at the conference, we will assist in finding a nearby medical facility.
Please note that the above policies are for attendance at the Gartner Conference; host countries may have additional travel requirements in place. Please consult airline and host country websites for additional information as it pertains to your travel.
On-site Health & Safety Measures:
We have partnered with our venues and suppliers to help create a clean and safe conference:
- We have decreased capacity at our conferences to reduce congestion where possible across the venue. It is possible that a conference may reach capacity; therefore, we recommend making plans early.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation will be in place across all conference activities.
- Hand sanitation will be available throughout the conference.
- Touchless or reduced contact interactions will be made available where possible.
- Catering will follow health & safety precautions that includes some pre-packaged food options, distancing and increased cleaning protocols.
- We plan to align with local and venue regulations for mask mandates. Please visit the host city website to learn about their current policies. We will update all registered participants with the latest information via email no later than two weeks prior to the conference.
- While masks may not be mandated, the CDC recommends wearing a mask based on an individual’s and the community’s risk level. For up-to-date information on COVID-19 mask recommendation community risk levels, please click here.
- Face masks will be available at the conference for anyone who chooses to wear one and we welcome participants to bring their own masks as well.
Are booster shots required to be fully vaccinated?
According to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), UK Government and the World Health Organization (WHO), individuals are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 ≥two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series or ≥two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine. Currently, a booster shot is not required, but we will continue to align to the definitions of the above organizations.
Can a negative COVID-19 test or proof of previous COVID-19 infection be a substitute for being fully vaccinated?
The majority of our customers continue to tell us that a fully vaccinated audience is a key contributor to creating the safest possible atmosphere for their return to an in-person Gartner conference. Therefore, a negative COVID-19 test or proof of previous COVID-19 infection will not be accepted as a substitute for being fully vaccinated.
What if something changes before the conference?
As we know, the health & safety environment continues to evolve. We will ensure any changes or updates to our planning are communicated here, and to registered participants via email no later than two weeks prior to the conference.
Will there be on-site testing for those with COVID-19 symptoms?
Gartner will not be providing testing at the venue, but we will be partnering with local health officials to provide easy access to testing and medical care as needed.
How can I make a change to my registration if necessary?
Please contact GlobalConferences@gartner.com if you need support with your registration.