Identity governance and administration (IGA) is the largest investment that most IAM programs will make. It’s also the highest risk IAM technology to deploy.
IGA deployment efforts are about 80% business process automation, yet organizations continue taking tool-centric implementation approaches and underestimating efforts involving people and processes.
Hyperconnected digital business environments are forcing organizations to manage large numbers of users across many different applications, platforms and operating systems. Most organizations struggle to handle this proliferation of identities and systems. Implemented carefully, today’s increasingly cloud-delivered IGA solutions can help you successfully reign in digital era identity challenges.
Explore IGA through aligned sessions, exploring key topics including:
- IGA emerging requirements
- How to incorporate IGA into existing processes
- How the IGA vendor landscape and capabilities are evolving
- Next-generation IGA solutions to support cloud, mobile, DevOps, artificial intelligence, analytics and cybersecurity
- Using robotic process automation (RPA) and bots to extend automation opportunities for IGA solutions