Identity governance and administration (IGA) is the largest investment that most IAM programs will make. It’s also the highest risk IAM technology to deploy.
IGA deployment efforts are about 80% business process automation, yet organizations continue taking tool-centric implementation approaches and underestimating efforts involving people and processes.
Hyperconnected digital business environments are forcing organizations to manage large numbers of users across many different applications, platforms and operating systems. Most organizations struggle to handle this proliferation of identities and systems. Implemented carefully, today’s increasingly cloud-delivered IGA solutions can help you successfully reign in digital era identity challenges.
Recommended sessions on the agenda include:
- Leveraging Gartner's IGA Deployment Model Toolkit
- Guidance for Successful IGA Deployments
- Demystify Analytics and Enable Governance on the Fly
- Modernize Your IGA Solution Architecture
- Identity Multiverse: See Your Role Management Process in 3D
- Establish an Agile Model for IGA App Onboarding
- Ask the Expert: Preparing for Future IGA Technologies
- Tutorial: IAM Leaders Guide to IGA
Explore IGA through aligned sessions, exploring key topics including:
- IGA emerging requirements
- How to incorporate IGA into existing processes
- How the IGA vendor landscape and capabilities are evolving
- Next-generation IGA solutions to support cloud, mobile, DevOps, artificial intelligence, analytics and cybersecurity
- Using robotic process automation (RPA) and bots to extend automation opportunities for IGA solutions