As a returning attendee, you’re a vital part of what makes Gartner conferences so valuable.
Thanks to your feedback, suggestions and loyalty, we've improved the program experience to offer you more research and content to drive your enterprise forward. Register again for Gartner Identity & Access Management Summit and build on the momentum of past conferences, to ensure you address the shifts in IAM and security you need for your expanding access management role.
- Priority access on 31 January, 2020, at 10 a.m GMT, for Gartner one-on-ones, workshops, roundtables, meetups and other sessions that require preregistration through Conferences Navigator
- Access to audio recordings of sessions post-event
- Save €350 off the standard rate
- Networking lunch on Thursday 12th March with Gartner Experts
- Exclusive Alumni Gartner gifts
What's new for 2020
- New research, methodologies and toolkits from our expansive IAM research and advisory practice
- An expanded bench of Gartner research experts and advisors, providing guidance and robust topic coverage including MFA deployments, hybrid and multicloud IAM, scaling to align to digital business needs and expansion of user constituencies
- Practitioner-led roundtables to facilitate knowledge sharing among attendees
- Expanded 'Women in Security' program
- Guest keynote Tim Peake, astronaut
New Sessions for 2020
- Top Trends in Customer Identity and Access Management Solution Design
- Defining PAM Requirements and Evaluating Vendor Offerings
- Guidance for Decentralized Identity Adoption
- Is the Era of Passwordless Authentication Finally Here?
- Three Identity Strategies for Thriving in the Hybrid Multicloud Era
- PAM 101: How to Manage a Successful PAM Program
- TechDemo: Building Modern Authentication and Authorization Into your Apps
- Ask the Expert: Preparing for IGA Technologies of the Future