At the virtual ReimagineHR Conference 2020, we explored, "The New Employment Deal," meaning we dedicated the agenda to discover how the employee-employer relationship is evolving, as employees work everywhere and anywhere.
At the conference, HR leaders gained access to top HR priorities, including how to:
- Restructure work and rewards for changing employee preferences
- Improve trust between employees and employer as data becomes more accessible than ever
- Manage the emotional, physical and psychological well-being of the employee experience for greater engagement and productivity
- Redesign jobs to increase digital collaboration and address skills gaps in a remote environment
- Build agility into business processes and decision-making
We hope you enjoyed the 2020 virtual conference! If you missed it, view the brochure to see what was covered.
The program for the 2021 Gartner ReimagineHR Conference in San Diego, California, is underway and we look forward to sharing details shortly.