Gregg Kreizman has 30 years of IT industry experience. Prior to Gartner, he served in several technical and managerial roles for the World Bank, U.S. federal government contractors and state government.
Following five years supporting clients as part of Gartner's Government Industry Research team, Mr. Kreizman moved to the Security, Risk and Privacy group. He supports Gartner's cross-industry client base and covers single sign-on, password management, identity federation, identity and access management as a service (IDaaS), the evolving internet identity protocols and their nexus with enterprise identity and access management systems, and general identity and access management topics.
Top key initiatives I cover
- Delivering Effective Identity and Access Management Capabilities
- Identity and Access Management Program
Top issues I help clients address
- What are the best ways to manage IAM for cloud-based applications?
- Who are the vendors in the access management market and how do they compare and compete?
- Who can offer IAM as a service (IDaaS)?
- How do we support single sign-on access management for different user communities and use cases?
- How should we handle consumer IAM (CIAM) use cases and are there different IAM vendors for CIAM?