Where is Gartner providing hotel accommodations?
Gartner is providing hotel accommodations at the following hotels:
- Gaylord Texan where Gartner attendees are offered a discounted rate of $229 + tax and a $20 nightly resort fee per night.
- Embassy Suites Grapevine DFW where Gartner attendees are offered a discounted rate of $229 + tax per night.
- Hyatt Regency DFW where Gartner attendees are offered a discounted rate of $189 + tax per night.
- Hilton Garden Inn Grapevine at Silverlake Crossings where Gartner attendees are offered a discounted rate of $224 + tax per night.
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine where Gartner attendees are offered a discounted rate of $224 + tax per night.
Will a minimum night stay be required?
Yes, a two-night minimum stay is required.
How do I make a hotel reservation?
To make a hotel reservation please follow the instructions listed below:
- Hotel reservations must be made during the Gartner registration process before 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, February 24, 2023. You must be registered for the event in order to take advantage of the discounted hotel rates, which are offered on a first-come, first-served basis and may sell out.
- Do not contact hotels directly; the conferences’ discounted rates can be obtained only through the Gartner registration process.
How do I make a special request for my reservation? (Bed type, Close to elevator, fridge in room, etc.)
All special requests can be entered during your hotel booking. Note that all requests are based on hotel availability and are not guaranteed.
If you have any accessibility needs, please contact us at GlobalConferences@gartner.com. We are committed to providing a welcoming and inclusive conference experience for all participants and will work with the hotel to accommodate you.
Are rooms available at a government rate for public sector attendees?
A limited number of Government rates are available for US Officials on a first-come, first-serve basis. Attendees booked at the government rate will be notified of any change and will not be charged a deposit until check-in. They will be subject to the same cancellation policies as outlined. A valid government or military ID will be required at check-in for the hotel to reconfirm your eligibility to receive the per diem rate.
If the public-sector rate is no longer available and you chose to book a room at the commercial rate, please note that the price will not be adjusted, regardless of your public-sector status. The rate listed in your confirmation email will be the rate you will be charged by the hotel.
When will I receive my Hotel Confirmation number?
The hotel will issue you an email with your confirmation details after March 3rd, 2023.
How do I change or cancel my hotel reservation?
If you need to change or cancel your hotel reservation prior to 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, February 24, 2023, log into your registration profile and select Edit Reservation.
After 5:00 p.m. ET on Friday, February 24, 2023, all reservation changes will need to be made directly with the hotel.
What is the hotel cancellation policy?
All reservations are subject to a non-refundable deposit equal to 1 night’s stay before Friday, February 24, 2023. This can only be waived if the reservation is canceled within 3 business days of the time of booking and prior to the cutoff. After Friday, February 24, 2023, the hotel will charge you for the non-refundable deposit equal to 2 night’s stay.
Please email GlobalConferences@gartner.com if you are no longer planning to attend the conference, so we can cancel your registration.
Will my credit card be charged a deposit?
After Friday, February 24, 2023, all reservations are subject to a non-refundable deposit equal to 2 night’s stay.
- If you need a receipt for this charge, it can be provided from the hotel directly after Friday, March 3, 2023.
- If you want to change the method of payment for this deposit, this can be done using a Credit Card Authorization form. This form is provided by the hotel and can be completed with them directly after Friday, March 3, 2023.*Note: Some hotels may require this to be done 14 days prior to arrival. Please plan accordingly.
- Government rated reservations will not be charged a deposit until check-in.
Does the hotel do a pre-authorization on my credit card for incidentals?
Upon check-in, the hotel may require a pre-authorization on your credit card. This will be disclosed in your hotel confirmation email from the hotel.
Note that this amount varies by hotel. Any unused authorized funds will be released back to you between 3-5 business days after your departure. Because of this hold, it is recommended that you use a credit card for these authorizations so that your personal funds on your debit card will not be affected during your stay.
Can I pre-pay and/or have someone else pay for my hotel reservation?
Yes, you can pre-pay or have someone else pay for your hotel reservation using a Credit Card Authorization form. This form is provided by the hotel and can be completed with them directly after Friday, March 3, 2023. *Note: Some hotels may require this to be done 14 days prior to arrival. Please plan accordingly.
I received a phone call from someone saying they can offer me a room at a lower rate or at a different hotel. Is this a scam?
It is possible that you may receive phone calls, emails or see websites from unaffiliated organizations and individuals who claim to be acting on behalf of Gartner and offer assistance booking a hotel room for the conference. Please note that Gartner has not authorized them, or anyone else, to contact you on our behalf.
Gartner does not recommend that you do business with them or provide them with your contact or payment information or other personal details. If you choose to do so, you solely assume the risk. A list of known unaffiliated organizations, web sites and individuals may be found here: Fraudulent Hotel Providers.
If you have questions or would like to report a scam attempt, please email ReportPhishing@gartner.com.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
For additional assistance, please contact the Gartner Conferences team at 1-866-405-2511. You can also access a list of our global numbers here.