ReimagineHR was held virtually this year, with over 5,700 HR leaders attending worldwide to discuss the future of work and how to deliver greater impact as HR and business leaders. This enabled HR teams from across the globe to experience the year’s best Gartner HR research, expand their thinking, implement best practices and reset priorities — all while developing the skills necessary to support their organizations as strategic business leaders.
Download the conference key take-aways to learn more about the reset of the relationship between employees and employers, and explore key topics discussed this year, including:
- Remote and alternative work
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- Recruiting and onboarding
- Organizational social impact
- Employee engagement and development
- Technology to improve employee experience