Indian enterprises and governments have committed to a technology-driven future, making India one of the fastest-growing markets for digital technologies. This has also increased the exposure to the risk of cyber-attacks as businesses continue to progress toward being more digital in areas such as the workplace, which requires more security measures.
Join Gartner experts and your peers at Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit and gain valuable insights into key strategic imperatives, such as establishing an agile security program; fostering a human-centric, security-conscious culture; devolving risk ownership; and establishing a new simplified cybersecurity mesh architecture. It will enable you to safeguard your organization, defend against your attackers and deliver business and citizen value.
Join us to learn how to:
- Align security and risk management strategies with enterprise objectives
- Gain the role-specific tools, strategies, and insights to stay ahead of expanding scopes of responsibility and increasing threats
- Assure compliance with new regulatory, compliance, privacy, and e-discovery requirements
- Learn how to apply the latest techniques to tackle risks in the cloud, OT, IoT, and IT
- Re-evaluate your IAM infrastructure to identify opportunities for detecting compromise and immediately investigating and responding
- Maximize enterprise ROI by using the latest business continuity and enterprise resilience practices
- Look beyond traditional security monitoring, detection, and response approaches to managing a broader set of risks.
Learn more about networking opportunities and view the conference brochure.