Prioritize what to accelerate, unlock resources for digital investments, make meaningful cultural changes and so much more. No matter where you are on your digital business acceleration journey, we’re here to help you get to your destination faster — with confidence.
Lean back and listen
Best speakers, brightest minds and the latest big ideas. These sessions provide the inspiration and actionable insight to transform your mission-critical priorities into business results.
- Guest speakers: Attendees hear first-hand experience from guest keynote speakers and guest speakers from companies such as Facebook, Verizon and more.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant™ sessions and Market Guides: Explore the Gartner Magic Quadrant™ methodology that helps attendees understand how well technology providers are executing against their stated vision.
- Solution Provider sessions: When you’re looking to address a specific issue, these strategic roadmap presentations and user-case studies provide real-world advice.
Lean in and engage
Facilitated by Gartner experts, these sessions challenge attendees to solve problems together, exchange their viewpoints and get to the core of the business imperatives that drive you and your peers.
- The CISO Circle:* The CISO Circle, a Gartner exclusive, is a dedicated program within the overall agenda designed for chief information security officers and those serving in the CISO role. Participants have the opportunity to explore new strategies, share innovative ideas, grow their community of peers and gain special access to Gartner experts in unique and highly educational, interactive sessions.
- Workshops:* Small-scale and interactive, in these sessions, attendees collaborate with peers by taking the most important topics and learning how to apply them to their business.
- Midsize Enterprise Program: Designed with scale and resources in mind, the Midsize Enterprise Program spotlight track is designed specifically for security executives from midsize enterprises.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Sessions and interactive experiences from this spotlight track focus on issues relevant to diverse identities, including LGBTQ+ and neurodiversity, as well as corporate sustainability, equity and inclusion.
*Preregistration is required. These sessions are available to end users only.