As a returning attendee, you’re a vital part of what makes Gartner conferences so valuable.
Thanks to your feedback, suggestions and loyalty, we’ve improved the program experience to offer you more research and content to drive your enterprise forward.
- Priority access on September 14, 2020, at 10 a.m. ET for Gartner one-on-ones, workshops, roundtables, Meetups and other sessions that require preregistration through Conference Navigator
- Alumni discount of $475 and a welcome packet on-site
- A special gift from the Gartner Conferences team
- Access to audio recordings of sessions postconference
What’s new for 2020
- New research, methodologies and toolkits from our expansive human resources research and advisory practice
- An expanded bench of Gartner research experts and advisors, providing guidance and robust topic coverage
*Requires online preregistration, as space is limited and dependent on eligibility and availability. One-on-ones are subject to expert availability and are not intended for vendor briefings or product demonstrations. Register prior to September 14 to ensure your return attendee priority access to the booking portal. Registered attendees can sign up for the Gartner one-on-one and small group sessions via Gartner Conference Navigator beginning September 14, 2019, at 10 a.m. ET.