Ken Chadwick is a Research Vice President covering global supply chain organization design, governance, talent development, change management and organization behavior. Using in-depth cross-industry research and insight into trends, he provides advice to supply chain leaders on how best to engage people and organizations to address the growing complexity of 21st century supply chains,
Top Issues I Help Clients Address:
- How do I design my supply chain organization?
- What are key principles behind a good supply chain organizational design?
- What are the keys to good supply chain governance?
- How do I effectively manage change in the supply chain?
- What are my peers doing with their supply chain talent strategies?
- What are the "must haves" for an effective supply chain talent program?