The virtual Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo, October 25 – 27, offered content for every member of the supply chain team — from insights, strategies and frameworks for CSCOs and supply chain leaders to build the sustainable, societal and profitable supply chain required for a dynamic world. CSCO’s and supply chain leaders gained the skills to expand their horizons, embracing not only profitability but the business purpose and the human element to create the capabilities needed for organizational success.
At the conference, the top 5 sessions that CSCO’s and supply chain leaders attended included:
- Demand Planning Begins Where Forecasting Ends
- Does Your Supply Chain Organization "Speak" Data?
- Metrics: The Key to Higher Quality Decision Making Across 4 Planning Horizons
- The 2021 Top Supply Chain Technology Themes
- Signature Series: The Future of Supply Chain
We hope you enjoyed the virtual 2021 Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo! If you missed it, be sure to explore what was covered at the conference.
The program for the 2022 Gartner Supply Chain Symposium/Xpo is underway and we look forward to sharing details soon!