Enabling the Digital Future: Speed, Agility & Resilience
The ground is shifting for IT Infrastructure & Operations. The adoption of fast-moving technologies and methodologies – from Cloud, Edge Computing and IoT to DevOps and AIOps - are cutting across the functional roles of typical infrastructure & operations teams, challenging their skills and demanding a new kind of dexterity. The day of the traditional data center may be waning, but IT infrastructure and operations aren’t going away. Are you and your team moving fast enough?
Guided by the latest impartial Gartner research and input from infrastructure & operations leaders and your peers from around the world, this singular event explores what makes a successful. See how to accelerate innovation and agility in a hybrid world and enable your organization’s digital future.
Our 5 track agenda provides guidance on how to:
- Expand your knowledge of all things cloud: from migration tactics, vendor selection and cost optimization to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Invest in the skills and technologies needed to deliver and manage cloud and “non-cloud” services in a hybrid world.
- Redefine the role and relevance of IT Operations in a dynamic digital environment
- Expand the boundaries of I&O security – from DevSecOps and cloud security to cybersecurity, disaster recovery and data privacy
- Identify the new roles, skills, tools and processes needed for a hybrid IT model
- Exploit emerging trends: Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Edge Computing
- Orchestrate and automate business services delivered using internal and third-party providers
- Develop staff versatility to succeed in a hybrid infrastructure world
- Create cultural change with new I&O leadership practices for the digital age