As a returning attendee, you’re a vital part of what makes Gartner conferences so valuable
Thanks to your feedback, suggestions and loyalty, we’ve improved the program experience to offer you more research and content to drive your enterprise. Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 will build on forward-thinking I&O research, and will give you hands-on, how-to advice that you won’t find at any other I&O management conference.
- Priority access on 14 October 2019 at 10 a.m. BST/6 a.m. ET for Gartner one-on-ones, workshops, roundtables, Meetups and other sessions that require preregistration through Conference Navigator.
- Alumni discount of €325* Please note*, discounts are not cumulative. Only one discount may be applied to an individual registration
- Access to audio recordings of sessions postconference.
- Alumni welcome pack and bag when you sign in at the conference.
- Alumni lunch hosted by a Gartner expert.
What’s new for 2019
Return and join 1,000+ I&O leaders to explore and discuss new sessions including:
- The Art of Culture Hacks in Infrastructure & Operations
- Cloud and Edge — Partners in Next-Generation Solutions
- Mythbusters: AIOps and What It Really Means for IT Operations
- Reduce Cloud Spend and Risk by Identifying I&Os Role in Cloud Governance
- The Road to DevOps: How to Build the Continuous Infrastructure Automation Pipeline
- Five Year Storage Evolution:
- Transformational Technologies and Trends for traditional and emerging workloads