CIOs and IT executives joined Gartner experts virtually, over four days to share valuable insights on accelerating digital business, future of work, cybersecurity and much more. Attendees explored how to build on their momentum to enhance customer engagement, generate new revenue and serve customers and citizens. The conference offered the tools, insights and guidance needed to prioritize what to accelerate, unlock resources for digital investments, and make meaningful cultural changes.
At the conference, the top 5 priorities that CIOs and IT executives met on included:
- Building successful ecosystems through partnerships
- Attracting and retaining top talent
- Mastering business composability
- Utilizing synthetic data for personal data sovereignty
- Reinventing hybrid work based on human-centricity
We hope you enjoyed the virtual 2021 Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo! If you weren't able to attend this year, view the agenda topics to see what was covered at the conference.
We are planning Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo 2022 and look forward to sharing the program in the coming months.