Kurt Schlegel is a member of the Global Content Team tasked with developing the content for Gartner Data & Analytics Summit series globally.
Kurt Schlegel is a Research Vice President at Gartner, studying how organizations apply analytic capabilities to improve performance and optimize decision making.
Years of Experience:
- 23 years in total with Gartner
- 23 years in the IT industry
Issues I help clients address:
- Building the business case for analytics
- Crafting a strategy for analytics
- Designing the right organizational model for analytics
- Creating a performance metrics framework
- Developing and implementing analytic best practices