You must apply and qualify in advance of the summit to gain entry to the CDO Circle. When you register online for Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, simply select “Yes” when asked within the Conference Specific Questions section, “Are you a chief data officer, or the most senior data and/or analytics executive in your organization?”
- Apply and qualify in advance of summit to gain entry to the CDO Circle
- Complete qualifying questions
- Must be an active chief data officer, chief analytics officer, or the highest ranking data and/or analytics decision maker within your organization
- Organization’s gross revenue must exceed $250 million
- Or if public sector, the organization’s size must exceed 1,000 employees
NOTE: Participation in the CDO Circle is reserved exclusively for the senior most person responsible for data and analytics within your organization, including chief data officers, chief analytics officers and their equivalents.