What should I do as a first-time attendee?
- Before you arrive, build your agenda using Gartner Conference Navigator (on your desktop or via our mobile app).
- Make sure your profile is complete in order to get the best from our profile match feature. Share information about your interests and priorities to discover the sessions that are the best-fit for you.
- Be sure to register in advance for any roundtables, Gartner one-on-one meetings or workshops you’d like to attend. We also have networking breakfasts and breaks running throughout the conference to help you expand your network.
- If you need a hand getting started, contact the Conference Concierge Team for assistance. They can create an agenda based on your priorities, recommend exhibitors to connect with and even schedule your Gartner one-on-one meeting.
- Join us on the Exhibit Showcase during daily receptions so you can meet with the technology leaders in the space and find the solutions you need.
What is the Gartner Conference app and do I need to download it?
Gartner Conference Navigator is our mobile app (available on Android and iOs) that makes it easy for you to navigate and build your personal agenda. Download from your app store, sign in with your log in details and you’ll be good to go. Don’t forget to opt-in to receive push notifications while with us to keep informed of the latest conference updates.
Is my attendance limited if I am not currently a Gartner client?
Absolutely not! As long as you have fully paid your registration fee, you have access to all conference activities open to you along with Gartner session documentation. If you’re interested in becoming a Gartner client, you can visit the Gartner Zone to better understand the benefits you’ll receive.
Are there limited seating sessions that I need to sign up for?
Yes, you will need to sign-up in advance for some sessions like workshops, Meetups and roundtables. If you try to register for a session and it is listed as “full” or “closed,” there is still a possibility you can attend. Once at the conference, find the room for that session and arrive there about 15 minutes prior to the session start to have your name added to the waiting list. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Bookings open for these sessions for alumni on February 3, 2020 and for the general public on February 17, 2020.
What should I wear?
We suggest comfortable shoes — you’ll be doing a lot of walking from your hotel room to the conference space, from session to session and navigating the Exhibit Showcase. Business casual dress is what most attendees opt for, but we also recommend that you dress in layers as the conference rooms can get chilly.