Scott is a Principal Executive Advisor in the Gartner Sales Practice, where he works closely with member executives around the world helping them to apply Gartner's research to solve their most pressing and critical challenges. As a global leader within the Sales & Service Practice, he directly supports client organizations to improve the commercial function in a broad array of areas such as improving sales productivity, developing customer buying processes, improving and building key account management programs, improving channel partnerships, improving sales manager coaching, and customer stakeholder engagement.
- Skill Development and Enablement
- Account & Opportunity Management
- Value Proposition & Messaging
- Sales Leadership & Strategy
- Indirect Channel Management