Crossing the Analytical Divide: New Technologies, New Skills
As all industries make the transition to the world of digital business, organizations can maximize value from better Information Management practices through innovation, value creation, efficiency and risk mitigation. An information strategy tuned for the challenges of digital business is the key to success.
The digital divide separated people into those who had access to the internet and those who did not. Now businesses can be separated into those who take analytics to the next level, and those who are stuck with management reporting; the analytical divide. Organizations that take analytics to the next level go beyond internal management reporting. They apply their analytics to their business model.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Insight into the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Trusted and independent advice from our analyst team
- Game-changing innovations to drive future growth
- Insight to kick start your BI and IM initiatives
- The confidence to take your BI and IM program to the next level
- Validation of your strategy
- Networking opportunities to learn from your peers
- Cutting-edge solutions to help you make the best decisions
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Business Intelligence Leaders
- Business Leaders
- Information Management Directors
- Business (Intelligence) Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Data Modelers
- Project Managers
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Executives and Analysts
- Report Designers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.