The Future of Your Business: Transparent, Decisive, Personalized
Exactly how can an organization "capitalize" on all the available and accessible data sources? Last year, the industry was simply trying to understand the hype around big data and all the new styles of analytics. This year's Summit will include the same comprehensive coverage on all the emerging technology trends, but for those already thoroughly versed in the three Vs of Big Data, this Summit will also examine the art and the science when it comes to applying these technologies and methodologies.
At the 2014 Summit, we will examine how information management and analytics enable new innovations on the way we conduct business by providing more transparent, decisive and personalized business models. Attend to learn about all the emerging trends, but also to strategize on how these capabilities, processes and technologies can be used to make your business more transparent, decisive, and personalized.
The future of BI and analytics in 2 minutes
Insight into the hot topics business and IT executives care about most:
- Understand business forces that will affect IT leaders and their BIIM initiatives
- Making the right innovation choices at the right time
- Evaluating market dynamics when making investment decisions
- Deliver measurable ROI
- Reducing costs by melding emerging technologies with existing tools and infrastructure
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- Business Intelligence Leaders
- Business Leaders
- Information Management Directors
- Business (Intelligence) Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Data Modelers
- Project Managers
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
- Executives and Analysts
- Report Designers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.