Successful Sourcing in the Digital Economy – New Rules, New Value
The Gartner Sourcing & Strategic Vendor Relationships Summit is the definitive annual event providing practical guidance and strategic advice on Sourcing and IT Services. It provides business and technology leaders with the best single opportunity in the marketplace to get independent advice on their sourcing strategies, the Outsourcing and IT services marketplace, vendor selection/negotiation and ongoing management of their relationships. It provides delegates with a unique forum to discuss ideas and best practices with leading Gartner analysts, hundreds of peers and the leading sourcing providers.
Negotiating With and Managing the New Guard — Amazon, Apple, Google and Workday
Comprehensive Tracks and Sessions
The majority of the agenda is made up of Gartner analyst sessions — research-driven presentations that focus on the issues that matter most in IT today. Our comprehensive tracks drill down on your hottest topics, with track sessions tagged to help you create a customized agenda based on your role, experience level and key focus.
- Track A: CIOs and Senior Leaders: Innovating and Succeeding in a Demanding Business Environment
- Track B: Sourcing and Contract Managers: Effective Evaluation, Selection and Contracting in a Time of Change
- Track C: Vendor Managers: Managing Vendors in the Digital Industrial Economy
- Track D: Marketplace: Future-Proof Your Sourcing Strategies.
- Adapting IT sourcing strategies for a digital future
- Navigating the IT services marketplace
- Integrating traditional and cloud environments
- Managing vendors to optimize performance
- Sourcing for innovation
Hot topics to be covered:
In addition to our comprehensive tracks, our Agenda also features several special sessions providing opportunities to learn from and interact with Gartner analysts, industry experts and peers, and top solution providers:
Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in the topic you'd like to discuss. Many attendees tell us that a one-on-one session is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
Town Hall Sessions
At these lively open Q&A sessions, attendees pose tough questions to a broad panel of Gartner analysts representing selected research areas.