Attend Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit 2014 and learn to craft a strategy that addresses the changing IT landscape to keep your IT costs from escalating.
- manage the latest contract clauses
- decipher hidden factors to keep costs from escalating
- avoid new compliance challenges
- better align IT investment with business needs
- communicate risks to business leaders
- discover ways to manage BYOD
- reign in the latest and greatest in IT
There is no question that IT delivers value to businesses, but curent and future trends are changing the way that IT costs are funded, consumed and managed. As software contracts and licensing become more difficult to manage and control, organizations must understand these impacts to allow for IT's success. This Summit will put your business on the right path to understanding how to achieve long-term sustainability.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
This year's summit focuses on financial management, procurement, vendor and asset management:
- Improve IT asset management skills
- Understand the financial impact of IT decisions and optimize IT costs
- Develop stronger negotiation strategies with vendors
- Better prepare yourself for software audits
- Streamline procurement processes
Who Should Attend
Professionals involved in asset management, procurement and financial management, including:
- CIOs, CFOs for IT, IT financial managers/directors
- CTOs, IT-intensive COOs and CEOs
- IT software/asset managers or directors
- IT procurement managers or directors
- IT vendor managers/directors
- IT contract managers
- IT service managers, budget managers, business unit managers
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.