CIOs and business leaders want (and expect) rapid solutions to developing new business strategies and initiatives. At the Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit 2014 we reveal the essential tools and strategies you need to analyze licensing options, and negotiate contracts to mitigate risks in this expanding digital world.
Take advantage of:
- 20+ Gartner analysts available onsite for one-on-ones and roundtables
- Topic-based networking sessions and end-user case studies where you can learn from more than 600 of your peers
- A showcase featuring the world’s leading solution providers
- Guest and Gartner keynotes to motivate and inspire
- Action items you can implement as soon as you return to the office
- Industry-leading, hands-on contract negotiation clinics
There is no question that IT delivers value to businesses, but the Nexus of Forces – the convergence of mobile, cloud, social and big data – is drastically changing the way IT costs are managed. IT procurement, financial, asset and vendor managers cannot afford to ignore the increasing impact of these trends on their role. This Summit will put your business on the right path to understanding how to achieve long-term sustainability.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
This year's summit focuses on financial management, procurement, vendor and asset management:
- Learn about the risks of software compliance audits and how to protect your organization
- Get the best advice on procuring software with a special focus on negotiating with the megavendors
- Gain insight on licensing BYOD, cloud, mobile, big data and other investments that are on your planning horizon
- Get hands-on negotiating skills with vendor specific advice
- Bring your core team members for a better understanding of financial, procurement, asset and vendor management actions they need to take now
Who Should Attend
Professionals involved in asset management, procurement and financial management, including:
- CIOs, CFOs for IT, IT financial managers/directors
- CTOs, IT-intensive COOs and CEOs
- IT software/asset managers or directors
- IT procurement managers or directors
- IT vendor managers/directors
- IT contract managers
- IT service managers, budget managers, business unit managers
- Global delivery and sourcing managers
- Chief sourcing officers, heads of sourcing
- Sourcing managers/directors
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Small group format moderated by a Gartner analyst where you and your peers can share insights, challenges and concerns related to today's hottest topics.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.