Been To This Summit Before?
What's New in 2013
You'll find fresh, new insight in all track sessions. In addition here are some new features for 2013:
- Nexus of forces: Mobile, cloud, information and social brings new challenges and new opportunities within I&O
- Mobility: BYOD is challenging traditional mobility policies. We will explore the best practises of deploying BYOD, evaluate the risk associated and assess the various mobility alternatives
- Cost Optimization: With minimizing IT cost and increasing business agility high on the agenda this year, the event features a new track on cost optimization
- Big data: Completely new track on how big data will drive big changes in I&O
- Complexity: IT organizations are supporting hugely complex hardware and software infrastructures with consequently rising costs and risks. We explore complexity and identify the short-term and strategic actions that I&O leaders should be taking
- Guest keynote speaker: Jason Jennings, authority on leadership, growth and innovation
As a returning attendee, we recognize your ongoing commitment and loyalty to Gartner Events. There are number of benefits available to our returning delegates:
- Priority booking for analysts one-on-one consultations, workshops and analyst-user roundtables. Priority booking opens on May 7. Open registrations begins on May 21.
- Alumni exclusive book signing with guest keynote, Jason Jennings, author and authority on leadership, growth and innovation
- Alumni welcome bag
- Alumni networking lounge