Very strategic and informational. Every Gartner speaker was well versed on topic. Took away plans and ideas.
Been To This Summit Before?
What's New in 2014
- Revamped agenda featuring new content on hot topics like software-defined networking, IT operations analytics, DevOps and pace layering, cloud management platforms, and more.
- Dedicated tracks on IT service management and emerging I&O trends
- Interactive audience polling at various analyst-led track sessions providing insight into your peers’ critical concerns
- Sessions covering just-released Gartner Magic Quadrants on client management tools, network performance monitoring and diagnostics, ITSSM tools, and enterprise mobility tools.
- Keynote presentations from Gartner analysts Ronni J. Colville, Debra Curtis and Ed Holub
- Greater focus on helping you take a proactive role and bring new ideas to your business partners to create value for the organization.
As a returning attendee, we recognize your ongoing commitment and loyalty to Gartner Events. There are number of benefits available to our returning delegates:
- Priority booking for analyst one-on-one consultations, workshops and analyst-user roundtables. Priority booking opens on April 28. Open registration begins on May 12.
- Alumni welcome bag
- Alumni networking lounge