Been To This Summit Before?
WHAT'S NEW IN 2015
You'll find fresh, new insight in all track sessions. In addition here are some new features for 2015:
- Keynote presentations from Gartner analysts Chris Howard and Donna Scott
- Guest keynote presentations from Daniel Pink and Gary Bradt, Psy.D.
- New and updated content on IT operations, transformation of people, processes and leadership
- Fresh ideas on agile, lean and DevOps in IT operations, creating and I&O automation strategy, private and hybrid clouds and demonstrating the value of IT or IT services
- New Gartner research unveiled including 7 Gartner Magic Quadrant presentations
As a past attendee, we recognize your ongoing commitment and loyalty to Gartner Events. There are number of benefits available to our returning delegates:
- Priority booking for analysts one-on-one consultations. Priority booking opens on May 4. Open registration begins on May 18.
- Alumni welcome bag
- Alumni networking lounge
- Alumni book signing with Daniel Pink