Resource Priorities. Generate Change. Realize Returns
Program and portfolio management roles are undergoing a major transformation as innovation becomes major business priority. Get the tools and insights you need to deliver on new expectations at Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2014. Learn how to:
- Address new challenges in staffing and resource management
- Reign in costs, resist legacy drag and prioritize innovation
- Lead the organizational change necessary to realize returns
- Improve collaboration and communication with stakeholders
- Take a balanced approach to risk on innovation projects
- Use lean and agile management practices to enable change
Choose from eight ultra-focused tracks, hear Madeleine Albright on leadership, benefit from the latest case studies, vet your plan with an analyst, strategize with your peers and earn 15 PMI PDUs when you stay for the whole conference.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Align IT projects with business strategy
- Balance constrained supply of IT resources
- See where PPM software & solutions are headed
- Optimize your portfolio and reduce costs
- Evolve the PMO to meet enterprise-level needs
- Balance demand for IT services
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- PMO Leaders
- Portfolio Management Leaders
- Program and Project Management Leaders
- Project Portfolio Directors and Managers
- IT Governance Executives
- IT Executive Steering Committee Members
- IT Investment Review Board Members
- IT Strategists & Planners & CIOs
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.