Prioritize Investments. Perfect Performance. Prove Value.
The Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2013 is the premier gathering of program and portfolio management executives focused on improving how organizations select, implement and manage IT initiatives and services. You’ll learn how to anticipate portfolio fluctuations and adapt programs with an eye toward shifting risks and ongoing business case validity. This year’s summit will provide you with insightful forecasts, structured guidance, and useful templates and toolkits to help you:
- Develop agile project leadership
- Implement organizational change management
- Learn what to include in simple but effective executive dashboards
- Understand the Gartner PPM Maturity Model and the "pretty good" PMO
- Manage program and project contractors with a PMO
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Align IT projects with business strategy
- Balance constrained supply of IT resources
- See where PPM software & solutions are headed
- Optimize your portfolio and reduce costs
- Evolve the PMO to meet enterprise-level needs
- Balance demand for IT services
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- PMO Leaders
- Portfolio Management Leaders
- Program and Project Management Leaders
- Project Portfolio Directors and Managers
- IT Governance Executives
- IT Executive Steering Committee Members
- IT Investment Review Board Members
- IT Strategists & Planners & CIOs
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.
Your PPM concerns addressed
Q&A with Matt Light, Research VP and Conference Chair
2012 Track Descriptions
Download descriptions for this year's 4-track agenda.
Bring your team to Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit to maximize, strategize and save.