Thriving on Digital Chaos: Innovation, Agility and Collaboration
The digital transformation sweeping IT is quickly making much of traditional PPM and IT governance obsolete, even as it opens up major new opportunities. Now is the time to reboot your strategy to thrive on continuous change and lead. At Gartner PPM & IT Governance Summit 2015, you'll get a detailed look at the trends reshaping your world and what they mean for your organization, role and future. Find out how to:
- Influence and govern IT investment in the digital age
- Upgrade your PPM processes for greater adaptability
- Develop metrics that demonstrate business value
- Put collaboration to work to fuel innovation
- Make sure you're on the right side of the digital divide
This June, access the information you need to navigate an increasingly turbulent and complex IT environment. Plus, earn 15 Project Management Institute professional development units (PDUs) when you stay for the whole conference.
Learn more about key takeaways and ROI you'll gain by attending a Gartner Summit Event
Through analyst sessions, problem-solving workshops and peer interaction, you'll gain the insight necessary to:
- Align IT projects with business strategy
- Change IT governance for the digital age
- See where PPM software & solutions are headed
- Guide executive IT investment actions
- Evolve the PMO to meet enterprise–level needs
- Balance demand for IT services
- Earn 15 Project Management Institute PDUs
Who Should Attend
Senior business and IT professionals including:
- PMO Leaders
- Portfolio Management Leaders
- Program and Project Management Leaders
- Project Portfolio Directors and Managers
- IT Governance Executives
- IT Executive Steering Committee Members
- IT Investment Review Board Members
- IT Strategists & Planners & CIOs
World's Top Industry Experts
Gartner's global research community of 750 analysts engages in nearly 300,000 one-to-one client interactions each year. There are several ways to interact with an analyst at the event, including:
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Listen to insightful and actionable advice direct from a subject matter expert, with allotted time for Q&A.
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Private meetings that explore your personal IT issues and challenges.
Real World Experience
Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives. You can network with your peers at several informal networking sessions, including:
- End-User Case Studies: Learn about recent implementations firsthand, with an opportunity for Q&A with the IT and business executives leading the initiatives.
- Workshops: Presented by Gartner or guest experts, these intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in an extended, small group environment.
- Hospitality Suites: Hosted by Premier and Platinum sponsors, these evening theme receptions are ideal for informal networking.
Discover. Compare. Evaluate.
Gartner conferences bring together the world's leading solution providers so you can gain a comprehensive understanding of what technologies are available, which are right for you, and how they shape up against the competition. Exhibitor access opportunities include:
- Solution Provider Sessions: Solution providers and their customers provide a look into how the products work in the real world.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Private, prearranged 30-minute meetings that will advance your projects and relationships, regardless of where you are in the buying cycle.