- John Johnson
- Info Systems Security Officer (ISS)
Continuing Professional Education
As an attendee to this event, any sessions you participate in that advance your knowledge within that discipline may earn you Continuing Professional Education credits from the following organizations:
ISC2, CISSP, CAP, SSCP, CSSLP
Gartner is an Official (ISC)2® CPE Submitter and based on the content in the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2014 can submit:
- 18 group "A" credits toward CISSP® recertification requirement
- 17 group "A" credits towards CAP recertification requirement
- 18 group "A" credits towards SSCP recertification requirement
- 17 group "A" credits towards CSSLP recertification requirement
How to Receive Credits: Attendees will be required to complete the CISSP, CAP, SSCP or CSSLP Certificate Holder form while onsite at the event. They will be required to provide their name, certification number or (ISC)2® number and their email address. These Certificate Holder forms are available at the Information Booth.
ISACA CPE hours (CISA, CISM, and CGEIT)
ISACA CPE hours (CISA, CISM, and CGEIT) may be available as follows as outlined in their Continuing Education Policy: (www.isaca.org/cisacpepolicy, www.isaca.org/cismcpepolicy, www.isaca.org/cgeitcpepolicy).
- CISM — if such courses advance the CISM's information security or managerial knowledge or skills.
- CISA — if such courses advance the CISA's IS audit, control and security or audit-related managerial knowledge or skills.
- CGEIT — if such courses advance the CGEIT's IT governance knowledge or skills.
This conference qualifies for DRI International Schedule II Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs). As such, you may be eligible to receive up to 18 Group A Points (as outlined in Section 6.3 and 8.1). For more information, please contact: www.drii.org or submit a question to the recertification box found on the DRI home page.
How to Receive Credit: Attendees will be required to provide documentation that confirms their attendance to the 2014 Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit which will be available onsite at the event. For details, please go to the Information Booth.