THE CIO PROGRAM
Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs,
The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria. Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The CIO Program Experience
The intensive three-day CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2014 offers targeted content and session formats of special relevance to the CIO community. The CIO agenda will be structured according to key themes — coverage on CIO priority topics with actionable, how-to focus to help you increase business value, revenue and results through strong digital leadership. Your CIO Program experience includes:
- A CIO-only gathering at Symposium/ITxpo, ensuring a level of information exchange that is unparalleled
- New CIO-exclusive luncheon speakers (check back for speaker announcements)
- New CIO research delivered by the collective expertise of our CIO analysts and Executive Partners
- Dedicated CIO track sessions
- Private CIO Lounge, , with special amenities
Plus, gain immediate ROI from the broader Symposium/ITxpo agenda over the course of five days: 10 IT role–based tracks with 350 sessions, 100+ Gartner analysts, an Industry Program with targeted content and 125+ solution providers
New! CIO Team Program
The successful implementation of driving digital business depends on outstanding execution across IT and business teams. This is why we have introduced the CIO Team program at Symposium/ITxpo designed to facilitate group learning and interaction with a CIO* and their direct reports through team-focused benefits including:
- Group rate discount (discounts based on team size)
- (1) team meeting with an analyst
- Select workshop(s)/sessions designed for teams (may vary per region)
- Onsite assistance for organizing a team meeting
*The CIO must be approved and confirmed for the CIO program to be eligible for program benefits
CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business-unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 Billion+ (CIO and business-division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 1000 employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation.
CIO-Exclusive Luncheon Speakers
- Dr Marshall Goldsmith
- #1 Leadership Thinker and Author
- Professor Hans Rosling
- Global Health Expert