Based on direct input from more than 2,000 CIOs, The CIO Program at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo 2013 offers a comprehensive agenda with the most timely, relevant content available.
Attendees must meet the qualification criteria.
Apply to The CIO Program when you register for Symposium/ITxpo.
The CIO Program Objectives
- Provide qualified attendees an exclusive CIO experience
- Stimulate entrepreneurial and creative thinking
- Create unlimited opportunities for CIO to benefit from the collective wisdom of their peers
- Investigate methodologies, frameworks and approaches for professional and personal growth
- Prepare CIOs for the technology developments causing a profound shift in the enterprise
- Arm CIOs with leadership strategies and techniques to develop and sustain talent in an ever-changing employment landscape
Please check back in the upcoming months for our 2013 line-up of CIO Program luncheon speakers.
CIOs or equivalent-level IT executives who have ultimate responsibility for enterprise-wide (or business-division) IT decisions and budgets:
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) and business-unit/regional CIOs from organizations with revenue of $1 Billion+ (CIO surrogates and business-division/regional CIO equivalents may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from organizations with revenue of $200M to $999M (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIOs, CTOs (or equivalent) from not-for-profit and public-sector organizations or agencies with 1000 employees, or more (applicants may be additionally qualified on their individual IT-budget responsibility/control).
- CIO members of Gartner Executive Programs
- CIOs from technology vendors and consultants who are involved exclusively in their organization's internal IT/IS operation.
CIO-Exclusive Luncheon Speakers
- Professor Pankaj Ghemawat
- Professor of Global Strategy
- IESE Business School
- Frans Johansson
- Chief Executive Officer
- The Medici Group