Maximize the power of your application strategy to lead digital innovation
As mobile, cloud and the Internet of Things transform businesses, your application strategy must evolve to seize new opportunities.
Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2016 features in-depth new research and advanced best practices in application strategies, business application management, mobile applications, modern application architecture, application development, integration, and emerging technologies, including the Internet of Things.
Get the latest recommendations for transforming legacy applications, delivering world-class customer experiences, applying leading edge data, and much more. Learn how to update your applications strategy, balance renovation with innovation, align with business goals and deliver a new competitive advantage by enabling business users, while instilling just the right amount of governance.
Our Summit was designed for individuals in the following roles
What You Will Learn
- Modernize and renovate core IT systems
- Advance your mobile and API strategies
- Architect for speed and agility
- Deliver game–changing business analytics
- Design experiences that engage users
- Strengthen governance and cloud security
- Leverage the Web to support innovation
- Bridge the legacy integration gap
- Prepare for the Internet of things
- Lead digital business transformation
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings*: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you'd like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables*: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours
- End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions
- Workshops*: Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific "how to" topics in a small group environment
- Solution Showcase: Exclusive access to over 15 select exhibitors to make informed decisions
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group and receive a group discount
*Preregistration is required for one-on-ones, workshops and analyst-user roundtables. Space is limited.
*Preregistration is required for one-on-ones, workshops and analyst-user roundtables.